Sunday, March 29, 2009

Balcony cabins

I absolutely love to cruise and I think that currently if you are looking to take a vacation, the prices are out of this world!!! Currently I have over 50 cruises offered for less than $50 per person / per day! That includes your hotel, meals, and entertainment for less than $50 per day. Where can you possibly go on a lavish vacation for that type of money? Yes, we do have to get you to the port. Yes, this is for a inside cabin. But, YES you will be on the cruise ship having the time of your life!

Now for me, I have became spoiled and do not know if I can go back to anything but a balcony cabin. The first time I experienced a balcony cabin was on the Carnival Valor and found that to be the most relaxing trip ever! At night prior to going to bed to be able to sit on the balcony and relax listening to the water. In the morning prior to starting my day sitting out on the balcony watching the sun rise. In the middle of the day going back to the cabin and sitting on my own balcony without all the other passengers, watching the water go by. I was hooked!

Last year we went on the Norwegian Star to Alaska in September. Yes, I had a mini suite with a balcony. No, I didn't spend a lot of time on the balcony. But, the time that I did spend was wonderful!

No comments: